Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Few More Pictures From Day 5

Jeni, one of my co-workers, sent me a couple of pictures of our writing staff at yesterday's big rally for the WGA strike. From left to right is: Hale, Kenya, Jeni, me, Sara.

And who is this foxy middle-aged couple?

Here's another picture of Jeni and Hale but what I'd like you to really notice is the small man over Jeni's shoulder. Yes, that's Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

My favorite Booger roles were when he played second banana to John Cusack in all those Savage Steve Holland movies from the 80's.
These movies still kind of hold up. Savage Steve Holland might have been ahead of his time with the animation and live action integration part of these movies. Find some time some rainy afternoon to treat yourself to a Cusack/Holland/Booger Fest sometime soon.

No comments: