Monday, November 26, 2007

Back On The Line

Today was my first day back on the line in a bit. 5:15 am certainly came early this morning, but as always once you get there, it's never as bad as you imagined it would be. Today Danny Zucker was on our line. He's kind of a celebrity comedy writer. Everyone knows him and loves him. Turns out he made this video about the strike with another writer I sort of know, Zach Rosenblatt. Zach is married to this fantastic woman, Kourtney Kang who is also a comedy writer. And being that she a woman AND a comedy writer AND I like her -- you know she's gotta be great. So without further ado, here's Zach and Danny's video.

4 comments:

The Hammer said...

that was awesome! just cheesy and gay enough.

Schuyler said...

I am using your blog to inform me about your and Sam's life. Love the pictures of Nate and Ivy, by the way. And while I am reading at a few different strike blogs and web-zines, yours is the one I come to for the personal aspects of this public affair.

Julie said...

Schuyler,

I couldn't be happier that you're reading the blog. It means I've gone international. Very exciting.

Julie

rustyboy said...

That guy was TOTALLY gay for that guy with a box on his head.

Sincerely,

The Guy Who Always Misses the Point of Things