Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Best Strike Blog Out There

There's a lot of reporting going on out there about the strike. When I talk to people on the picket lines about fair reporting one name keeps coming up: Nikki Finke. Her Deadline Hollywood Daily blog is devoted to what is going on between writers and producers. Right now, it's the best place to get information. Also, it's amazing how many times a day she updates her site. Check her out. I'll keep her link on my "Places To Procrastinate" section to your right.

In other news, I'm going to NYC tomorrow. I'll be picketing there on Thursday and Friday. I'm kind of looking forward to it. I'll see how easy we have it picketing in the warm sun all day. I'm back on Monday and then I believe I work Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at Vito next week. My hands are going to be a scaly mess.

No comments: