Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Clarification

In a previous post regarding my recent trip to NY, I referred to Ivy's friend Maggie as "the hottie of (Ivy's) group." It has been brought to my attention that this may have hurt Ivy's feelings. Even though I referred to Ivy being the brains and the glue of her circle of friends, no teenage girl wants to hear that her friend is hotter. I did not mean this as a comparison of Ivy's and Maggie's hotness. My step-daughter is plenty foxy. She's the type of girl you always envied in high school -- hair conditioner commercial perfect hair (no blow drying neccessary), blue eyes, picture perfect without a stitch of make-up, etc. She's the girl who is the best friend to all guys in high school. The girl that gives all her guy "friends" advice about dating. (When they're really probably in love with her.) This is the girl that really comes into her own in college and then gets a marriage proposal about every other week. That is how hot my Dogger is. So make no mistake people, the girl is hot. But don't tell her father I said so. Here's a picture to prove it.

That's her with the braids. Did I mention style? Cuz yeah, she's got that, too. I guess the apple didn't fall far away from my tree.

No comments: