Friday, July 06, 2007

This Saturday

This coming Saturday I may be working by myself at the bar. I'm a little nervous because, as some of you have seen, it can get very, very busy. Between Mo & Bev wanting to order appetizers one at a time and the waitiers screaming out drinks as they pass to the kitchen, it could get very ugly. Mary, the woman I usually work with, has an out of town gig. She's going to try and bring in a barback for me if she can't find another bartender to cover her shift.

So what does all this mean for you? Don't come to Vito this Saturday unless you're willing to sit with no service at the bar.

(I'll try and find a picture of me losing my shit to go with this post but I'm at work right now with no access to my iPhoto.)
LATER...
I couldn't find a picture of me losing my shit but I did find this picture where I look like Luigi, Super Mario's brother.

No comments: