Monday, August 27, 2007

12th Avenue Special

A week is too long to go between posts, I know. And I'm not trying to make excuses or maybe I am but we shot my episode of The Game last week so I was short on time. Between the rewriting, the proofing, the blocking and shooting and then finally, shoot night, I was exhausted.

I did however find time to make an absolutely delicious sangria for everyone on show night. I'm not usually a fan of sangria but this one had so much booze in it the wine really took a second position. Which means it was awesome!

I got the recipe from the NY Times Shaken and Stirred column. I can't link to that column without paying for it so I'll send you to the Sailor Jerry Rum site. The cocktail originated from the Hudson River Cafe and it's called the 12th Avenue Special.

No comments: