Thursday, August 16, 2007

Could This Blog Be Expanding?!

So now Stacey and Paul have expressed interest in adding to this blog. Stacey wants to write about what TV we should be watching and where we should be eating in LA. Paul's gonna bust out where we should gromp on the east coast. This is building to something special.

For those of you who don't know her, Stacey is a lovely, smart woman who recently changed careers. Right now she's privy to the inner workings of CBS/Paramount, and frankly, it makes her sick. Her taste in shows is pretty impeccable and she can give us the heads up on what's coming up for us in the new fall season.

Stace, I don't have a picture of you. Could you email me one so I could put it online? If you don't, I'll find your nearest celebrity look alike and I won't be kind.

No comments: