Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Philly Wedding

I mentioned a few weeks back that I was too busy to post due to work, weddings, etc. Well, at long last, here are some pictures from my niece Krista's, wedding. All pictures are courtesy of my sister in law and renowned family photographer, Colleen.

Krista is my oldest brother Jim's oldest daughter. Here they both are trying not to cry as they walk down the aisle.
Here they are in a more relaxed moment before the reception.
Before the wedding I went to my mother's room to borrow some hairspray. She was tucked into her full-body girdle/body armor and was rolling around like a full tick trying to get her even more control top pantyhose on.

Once she got dressed, we slid her into the limo where she sat waiting to be pushed out. Here we are in the back seat of the limo.
My mother's date for the weekend was my cousin Paul. He was a good sport all weekend long doing whatever my mother wanted. However, in this picture he looks like he's being hijacked by my mobster brothers.
Colleen insists that the next picture is of one of the Baldwins, Chris Noth and George Clooney. I see the three dorks who tortured me most in my youth.
In all my pictures I try to keep my chin down, my cheeks in and my head tilted to minimize any double chin-ature. Here are Colleen and my mother not succeeding at the pose.
The Wedding Party.
The Bride and Groom (after a few cocktails, obviously).
The Bridesmaids rolled up to the church in a stretch Hummer. Here's me & Sam pretending like it's ours.
By the end of the night, I finally got to dance with the bride. I taught her the "Crank That" dance by Souljah Boy. It could catch on to be the new chicken dance.
For those of you who don't know the "Crank That" dance. It's time to learn.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pix. And is it just me, or does Larry look really hot these days?

rustyboy said...

I'm not sure which is more amazing: The wonderful family pics, or the fact that I can now "Crank That".

Schuyler said...

I must admit I don't think Souljah Boy's got what the chicken dance's got, and certainly it isn't The Electric Slide. Maybe, largely, because I couldn't figure out how to Crank That for the life of me.

Anyhow, I found you while stalking Sam via his del.ici.ous account. I thought I ought to say hello. And I love his beard.

Anonymous said...

I don't know which made me laugh harder the thought of Ellen sliding into the limo or the Baldwin boys comment. And yes Michelle, what have you done to your husband...he looks hot. Is he like this in person?

Anonymous said...

Wow... Congratulations to all! Beautiful Bride!!! I'm so happy for Jimmy.

And yes, Michelle, Larry is a total hottie and I say that with sincere respect for you his loving wife! But of course, his bros and little sis are pretty cute too. I think it has something to do with where they grew up! xo Lisa

Schuyler said...

Linnaea found this video yesterday while we were doing a crawl through youtube.com. You'd think if Barney can do the Souljah Boy, so could I, sigh...

Anonymous said...

Larry, I love you.