Saturday, January 19, 2008

More Ski Stories

THIS IS THE POST I WAS WORKING ON WHEN MY COMPUTER DIED THIS WEEK. I AM NOW WORKING OFF MY BRAND NEW MAC BOOK! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAITED THIS LONG TO GET A NEW COMPUTER. IT'S AWESOME! UPLOADING THE PICTURE OF SAM WAS THE FINAL STRAW FOR MY OLD WORKHORSE. SAM'S JUST TOO HANDSOME FOR MY OLD HARD DRIVE.


When Sam & I were skiing in Park City it started to snow really hard. Dottie and Eric were going to meet us at the bottom of the lift after skiing their blue runs. As Sam and I slowly made our way down the mountain on our green runs, it started really dumping. When we got to the lift we waited for Dottie & Eric. We waited so long we assumed they had got down the mountain and went back up for another run. We waited some more. Finally, we got a call from Dottie. They had gotten lost. They took a wrong turn down one of the blue runs (because, due to the wicked snow, they couldn't see the signs) and ended up in a remote part of the mountain. The blizzard-y, white-out conditions spooked Dottie and they were going to head back to the condo.

In a true example of ignorance is bliss, Sam & I headed back up the mountain to take advantage of this awesome weather. Here's a picture of Sam's on the lift.


No comments: